Query – from Market Parties
This process is used by the Balance Supplier/Balance Responsible/Party/Grid Access Provider/Third Party to query various types of data in Elhub. The QueryTypeCode element in the message (ref. Class diagram below) is used to specify the type of data the market parties are looking for.
The following query types are defined:
- MVRV - Metering values, meter read and volume. Period and Metering Point ID must be included in the message.
- MVTS - Metering values, time series. Period and Metering Point ID must be included in the message.
- MVVT - Metering values, both meter read and volume and time series. Period and Metering Point ID must be included in the message.
- MDCU - Masterdata, customer. Metering Point ID must be included the message.
- MDMP - Masterdata metering point.
- STLM - Settlement. Period and Metering Grid Area must be included in the message. If BusinessType in the query is RE01 (ATAM) or RE02 (APAM) the message returned to the sender is PriceVolumeCombinationForReconciliation otherwise the message returned is NotifyValidatedDataForBillingEnergy.
Sequence diagram query – from market parties
The sequence diagram is identical for all market parties. Balance supplier is used as an example.
Messages query – from Market parties
The messages used in the process are described below.
Query. Request information based on defined criteria.
Request master data
|BRS-NO-315||Elhub||Request for metering values|
|BRS-NO-324||Elhub||Request basis for settlement|
Business Process Role
Balance Reponsible Party
|DDM||UN/CEFACT||Grid Access Provider|
|MDR||UN/CEFACT||Metered Data Responsible|
|SLR||Elhub||Balance Supplier of Last Resort|
|BSL||Elhub||Balance Supplier for Losses|
Message Implementation Guide